Hollywood by The Money War:
Lyrics: So you burned your last cigarette down in Hollywood They say you took your dying breath down in Hollywood They all wrote to say what a lonely life it was I don't want you to fade, don't want you to fade away I don't want you to fade, don't want you to fade away So you spent the last of your rent down in Hollywood They say there's no good people left down in Hollywood We all have a chance when the devil screams down your throat
Narrative ideas I can pull from the lyrics are:
- A cigarette packet with one left being smoked
- open fields
- sunshine
- slow motion
- handheld camera
- low angle shots
- close ups on lips (sha la la)
- money handed over at night in an alley on drugs (spent last of your rent)
- eyes rolling back (fade away)
- guy guitar playing (backing vocals)
- car driving
- camera pulls out to a film crew (Hollywood)
8/3/19 thoughts:
Sunshine isn't that vital anymore. I feel as though some B-roll footage would be a really nice idea. I got the inspiration by the song 'Lunch - Stella Donnelley'.
No comments:
Post a Comment