- Schedules make it difficult to meet up with the client - Myself and the client will make sure to leave room so that we can commence our meetings. It fits my clients schedule by meeting on a quiet afternoon.
- The shots I get don't fit well - I will overshoot so I have enough footage to choose from, so far I have around an hours worth of footage which I need to condense into 5 minutes.
- The music chosen is not royalty free - Choose one that is and credit the artist accordingly, perhaps in the description of the youtube video.
- The ides of an interview section to use as a voice over - If not a person that is shown on screen to use for the voiceover then I will arrange for an actor to record their voice which I can add in post - If this doesn't work then I will have the script as text on screen for the audience to read.
- Contact with the client - I will send reminders/follow up with them if they do not reply as I will need information them. I understand that they are busy with their normal day job but I will make sure to keep up to date with them and move other things around to fit them in order to complete this work in a reasonably time period.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Contingency Plan
There may only be a few things that could go wrong while completing this project. Any potential things that may go wrong are listed below with a solution. 'Solution' will be shown as '-' (hyphen or dash).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Development in Editing Technology
"The very earliest filmmakers were afraid to edit film shots together because they assumed that splicing together different shots of d...
-
This year I was first introduced to the world of editing and in my spare time I would watch a lot of videos. While watching, I found myself ...
-
First we see a long shot. Slowly, the camera moves forward as Tyler is working on something mechanical. With the mise-en-scene nearly in t...
-
New Wave · Birth of the auteur and rise of camera style · Artistic movement – French influence as profound · S...
No comments:
Post a Comment